Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
West Coast Fitness is a leading franchisee of Orangetheory® Fitness with 45+ studios in Los Angeles, San Francisco’s South Bay area, and Ohio. Our mission is to lead, support, and inspire the Orange Passion. We do this by focusing on our amazing and talented team and emphasizing the 3 Cs of Success - Clarity, Communication, and Collaboration. We strive to grow future leaders with an atmosphere of inclusivity, enthusiasm, and empathy. Established in Los Angeles, CA, in 2014, WCF prides itself on building teams that break records, innovate with intention, and continue to expand our reach – many of our original teams are still with us today!
Led by highly skilled coaches, each Orangetheory workout incorporates endurance, strength, and power elements through a variety of equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, TRX Suspension Training®, free weights, and more. As a heart-rate-based HIIT totally-body group workout, OTF combines science, coaching, and technology to guarantee maximum results from the inside out. The result is more energy, visible toning, and a supercharged metabolism for MORE caloric afterburn, MORE results, and MORE confidence, all to deliver you MORE LIFE.
A little quiz for you: What do Batman and Robin, Bonnie and Clyde, Beyonce and Jay-Z, and Maverick and Goose all have in common? Answer: They’re all infamous duos that wouldn’t be nearly as fierce alone as they are as a team!
That’s how it is with an Orangetheory® Studio Manager and their Assistant Studio Manager (ASM). They’re a team, a duo, a partnership. And while the manager is ultimately in charge, without that able-bodied sidekick, the studio wouldn’t run nearly as smoothly.
So, if you’d like to be half of such a pair, to know the ropes as well as you know your members’ names, to step in when your manager steps out, to balance each other’s strengths, to set goals and surpass them...then this role with Orangetheory just might be perfect for you.
Specific job duties and selection requirements vary between Orangetheory studio locations, and more details can be provided by the studio’s hiring manager if you are selected to move forward in the interview process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Studio Manager in all areas of the business
- Lead and develop Sales Associate team daily
- Own responsibility for all studio operational tasks, including lead and inventory management
- Maintain accurate records using established OTF sales systems
- Perform telephone inquiries, follow-up calls, and customer care calls
- Host OTF studio tours with prospects and/or fitness program holders
- Greet members and guests promptly, enthusiastically, and with a smile, to create a friendly, positive environment upon entry
- Participate in 1-2 OTF scheduled workouts per week
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment
- Respond immediately to member requests, inquiries, and concerns
- Ensure proper onboarding of all OTF members through the completion of essential Client Intake and Membership Agreement forms
- Attend and participate in all relevant OTF training programs, events, and meetings
- Leadership experience in the workplace
- High-level customer service skills
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills (experience working in a sales quota-bearing structure highly preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Functional computer skills required – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), general site navigation, in-depth reporting, and data entry
- Flexibility to work daytime, evening, holiday, and/or weekend hours as needed
- Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than a just a color, it’s an attitude)
- High school diploma
- Health and fitness-minded people, highly preferred
- Competitive hourly wage
- Sales commissions
- Performance bonuses – based on weekly, monthly, individual, and team sales goals
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (based on full-time hours)
- 401k (based on full-time hours)
- Access to all Orangetheory classes at any studio nationwide
- Deep discounts on all OTF retail and technology (see now at shoporangetheory.com)
- Opportunities for career growth
- Covid-19 safety and health protocol for a safe work environment
- Monthly team-building events and reward opportunities
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
Entiendo que estoy solicitando un puesto con un empleador que es un franquiciado de Orangetheory® Fitness de propiedad y operación independientes, no el franquiciador, OTF Franchisor, LLC o cualquiera de sus afiliados (OTFF). Con respecto a cualquier puesto con un franquiciado, entiendo y acepto que cualquier información que proporcione en esta solicitud se enviará directamente al franquiciado independiente, que es el único responsable de todos los asuntos relacionados con el empleo en su estudio. Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y toma unilateralmente todas las decisiones relacionadas con mi empleo, incluida la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la dotación de personal y la programación. OTFF no recibirá una copia de mi solicitud, no tendrá control sobre si recibo una entrevista y / o si finalmente soy contratado, no controla y no es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes y no emplea a los franquiciados independientes empleados. Si me contratan para trabajar en el estudio de un franquiciado independiente, el franquiciado independiente, y no OTFF, será mi empleador. Al enviar mi solicitud y mi currículum, confirmo que estoy de acuerdo y consiento lo anterior.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)